UIKit is a small collection of flexible, decoupled components for the modern web. With an emphasis on structure-only styling making it it simple to apply application specific styling.
Recently saved from the net oblivion
- Integrating Twitter Bootstrap with Ruby on Rails - Roberto Soares
- Mobile Input Types
- RubySource | Payments in Rails with StripeRubySource
- Photon | CSS 3D Lighting Engine
- FactoryGirl Tips and Tricks by Arjan van der Gaag
- Fontello - easy iconic fonts composer
- Prefinery: Beta Management Software
- Safer event handling with jQuery namespaced events | 456 Berea Street
- SpahQL: Query, manipulate and manage JSON data effortlessly.
- The Bastards Book of Ruby
- CSS arrow, please